The final leg of our route from MIchigan to Maine


View Marc & Bev Summer Route in a larger map
My husband, Marc, and I are embarking on a 65+ day bike powered journey across the Northern Tier of our great country. This is our first bike touring trip and we are going it alone - just the two of us, a tent and a credit card (well a few other essentials as well.)

I've created this blog to chronicle the ins and outs of our transcontinental bike tour along with highlights of the nation's best and worst slices of pie. Inspired by my love of the Food Network's travel shows...I've added the challenge of seeking out new and exciting flavors of pie. My goal - a different kind of pie every day and yes moon pie, pizza pie and anything else with a crust counts!

Friday, July 19, 2013

New blog site - Life Without Pie

For those of you that followed the bike trip - just wanted to let you know I've started a new blog. It's no transcontinental bike ride, but a lot of good stuff about nutrition and exercise. My link doesn't seem to be working - its www.lifewithoutpie.blogspot.com Hope to see you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment